Room heaters in winters are like a perfect winter’s gift for everyone. Those who don’t like winters because of this cold climate can buy a room heater for a warm temperature even in winters. Winters are coming and it is the most lovely season of the whole year. In most part of India, there is too much cold weather in winters but some part have a moderate climate for the entire year. I just love to sit in front of the heater in winter mornings. I remember my school days when I woke up and my mother used to switch ON that room heater while I am dressing, which gives me so much comfort. Check here reviews of Best Room Heater In India and then make a smart buy.
These coming winters, be prepared to face off the cold weather, chilly winds at evening, cold nights. You don’t need to worry, just buy a room heater. It is one of the most desirable appliances in such a weather. Every retailer sells different room heaters of different brands categorized under various models. So, it becomes difficult to choose the best one for your home. To help you get out of this confusion, we have prepared the list of top 5 room heaters to buy in India. These are available online as well as on physical stores. You only have to choose the one from given five products.
Top 5 Best Room Heater in India Along With Their Prices:-
1.HAVELLS OFR 9FIN 2500 WATT PTC FAN HEATER :
This has a robust heating system which comprises of PTC heater and a fan
- 3 power settings (1000, 1500 and 2500 watt)
- Cord storage and rear safety cover
- Tilt over switch for safety
- Thermostatic heat control
- Quick heating with PTC fan
- Overheat protection feature for safety
- Castor wheels for easy mobility or movement
- 1-year warranty on the product
Expected Price Range: INR 9,300 – 9,600 /-
2.MORPHY RICHARD OFR 09 2000 WATT OIL FILLED RADIATOR :
This room heater redefines the ease of use with its castor wheel and safety features. It is a winner of this list of top room heaters with features such as an adjustable thermostat, power selection knob. This stylish design would be a nice addition to your living room or bedroom.
- Power – 2000 Watt
- Adjustable thermostat to maintain desired room temperature
- Castor wheels with mounting plate for easy mobility
- Power selection knob
- 9 fin oil filled a radiator
- 2 years warranty on entire product
3.USHA OFR 3209 ROOM HEATER :
Usha OFR 3209 room heater comes with safety measures through the protective metal coating, instant heating as well as safety certifications. It has a 3-way heating effect which creates a quick heat in the entire space.
- 9 fins oil filled radiator
- Three-way heating positions that create a quiche heat in the room
- World class oil grade ED/HD 300 for better performance
- Inbuilt tip over switch and overheating protection available
- Three power modes of 800, 1200 and 2000 watt
- Operating voltage 220-240 volts
- 1-year warranty on the product
Expected Price Range: INR 7,300 – 7,600 /-
4.OPRAT OEH-1250 2000 WATT ELEMENT HEATER
This room heater by the operation is also a high selling room heater. It is white in color with different design. It is compact and budgets friendly as well. It consumes less electricity which helps you to save enough.
- Power – 2000watt
- It is perfect for the small or medium room
- It has 15A plug and not the 5A plug so you need to get an extension board for three pin plug
- It has automatic off feature if there is any voltage fluctuation in the room to avoid any kind of damage in the form of fuse
- Cool touch body for easy handling
- Two power settings – 1000 and 2000 watt
- 6 months warranty on the product
Expected Price Range: INR 800-1000/
5.BAJAJ BLOW HOT 2000-WATT ROOM HEATER
It operates in absolutely zero noise and is perfect for small to medium-sized rooms. It has a thermal cut off safety feature that ensures safety.
- 2 power modes – 1000 and 2000 watt
- Automatic thermal cut off safety feature
- Compact design and easy for mobility
- Blower for forced air circulation and can be also used as a dryer
- 2 years warranty on the product
Expected Price Range: INR 1900 – 2100 /-
Different types of room heaters :
Thereafter re different types of room heaters available in the market. Their main point of difference is the functionality. They are broadly classified into three categories based on their heating technology.
It circulates hot air around the room with the help of a fan and instantly heats up the room. They create a lot of noise and consumes high power.
These heaters use infrared technology to produce heat and transfer it directly to surrounding people or objects. Their heat remains as long as the heater is operating when we switch it off, heat also gets disappeared.
3. Oil filled heaters
It uses oil as a fuel to generate heat. It can effectively heat up the large room with low noise levels. But it takes too much time to heat up the room and it is also costly to buy.
What to look for while buying a room heater?
- Heating capacity
Heating capacity of each room heater is different from other. We should first know our need and then buy accordingly. As one heater can heat a small room while other can heat a large room.
- Power consumption
The easiest way to know power requirement by heater to heat up your room is to multiply your room space by 10. Such as your room is 100 sq ft then power requirement is 1000 watt.
Wattage = room area(sq ft) * 10
- Noise level
The room heater should not be so noisy
- Safety features
It must come with certain safety features to avoid any mishappening. Every electrical device must have safety features.
- Auto ‘ON’ and ‘OFF’
This feature will prevent the room temperature to increase from a particular limit.
- Temperature setting
It will allow you to fix temperature that you want in your room
- Protective handgrip
The heater body should not got heat after use and it must have a handle that does not get’s heat and helps to hold the heater.
The given list of top 5 best room heater in India is just to provide you with the information regarding high rated products available in the market. This post is to help you make the decision and select the best heater for your home. We have described all the features of given heaters. You have to only fix your budget and buy any of the listed products. These all are highly rated and best products according to their prices. It means they all are price worthy and best. You can buy any one of them.
Prices given in the list may vary as they are current prices collected through our research. You can ask your retailer or search online about accurate prices of the product.