Water heaters are also known as geysers. The geyser is the element present in the water heater which heats the water in storage when electricity is supplied. It converts electrical energy into heat energy. ‘Geyser’ is also a synonym for water heaters. We are going to list below best water heater in India.
If you are looking for the best water heater for your bathroom then your search might over now because this article contains all the information about various models of water heaters available in the market and we also compare top 5 water heaters on the basis of various important factors.
We generally use water heaters in kitchen and bathroom. Finding the best water heater for your home is a difficult task because there are various models available in the market and every brand claims that their product is the best but we don’t know whom to trust and which product to purchase. It is also difficult to compare all of their features along with their prices because they are too many. But now you don’t need to worry and bother for selecting the best water heater for your home because we have prepared this list after doing research on customer preferences and reviews on different websites relating to these products. You can buy any product from the list that fits your budget.
While buying a water heater for home, one should consider various factors such as the capacity of the water heater, price, size, bathroom spacing, power consumption, heating capability, instant heating of water, etc.
Top 5 Best Water Heater in India to Buy in 2018
Now, it’s time to compare different best water geyser available in the market. This list has top 5 best geysers.
1.AMERICAN MICRONIC 15 LITRE IMPORTED GEYSER
American micronic 15-liter water heater consists of a titanium enamel glass lined tank. It provides protection against corrosion as well as hard water. This water heater is specially built for the conditions of Indian water. So this one is the best water heater in India.
- Capacity: 15 liter
- The 2mm ultra thick inner steel tank handles pressure up to 8 bars.
- It has 42 mm PUF installations with a density of 35kg/m3, which saves energy
- Temperature range of 30-75 degree centigrade
- It has a capillary thermostat and variable temperature control
- It has SUS316L heating element which has a long life as well as high efficiency.
- Three energy saving power mode
- This water heater has to be installed vertically
- It weighs 28.9 kg
- Warranty – 2 years
2.V – GUARD PEBBLE 15 LITRE WATER HEATER
The V Guard pebble is an amazing innovation. It can be called as ‘innovation at it’s aesthetic best’ because it works in the way everyone wishes for their bathroom. This one is the second best water geyser in India.
- Capacity – 15 liter
- The inner tank comes with a 3mm thick coating
- It has been created by using EPAC (engineered polymer anti-corrosion) technology
- Interchangeable front panels
- The lifespan of this water heater has been increased as it protects the tank from any type of corrosion or rust.
- It can also withstand pressure up to 8kg/cm2.
2 years warranty on the entire product, 4 years warranty on the heating element, 7 years warranty on inner tank
3.AO SMITH HSE-SDS-15 15 LITRE WATER HEATER
Everyone wants to refresh with hot water bath after a really long hectic day. Especially in water, the hot water bath will boost you up for the rest of the day. It is a stylish water heater with storage tank capacity of 10 liters.
- Capacity: 15 liter
- Blue diamond™ glass-lined tank comes with this water heater
- Protection against hard water corrosion
- An anode rod system with a stainless steel core is present in the tank
- A special cathodic action is used by the system for increasing the life of the water heater
- power – 2000watt
- Temperature ranges between 25-75 degree centigrade
- Temperature control knob is present which can be used to fix temperature
- It weighs 10.4 kg
- 2-year warranty on the product, 3 years warranty on the heating element and 7 years warranty on inner tank
4.CROMPTON SOLARIUM DLPIWHAL03PC1 3-LITRE INSTANT WATER HEATER
The Crompton solarium dlx can be considered as the best instant water heaters in India. The water heater acts as a solution for all the purposes of the water heater.
- Capacity – 3 liter
- It’s rated water pressure is 6.5 bar
- The outer body is made up of ABS plastic
- The heating element is combined with a built-in coil which raises the water temperature
- Power – 3000watt
- Thermal cut out a feature that ensures if water temperature exceeds the preset level then the thermal cut out cuts off the power supply to assure safety.
- The glass coating tank prevents rusting and makes the product abrasion-free
- 2 years warranty on the product
5.BAJAJ FLORA 3 LITRE INSTANT WATER HEATER
Bajaj flora instant water heater comes with good looks and designer body. It is elegant, suitable and safe for high rise buildings. Hot water is provided instantly by bajaj instant water heater.
- Capacity – 3 liter
- Thermoplastic outer body – prevents rusting and corrosion
- FIre retardant cable provides additional safety
- Pressure withstanding capacity of 8 bars
- ISI certification – assurance of product quality
- Neon indicators for ‘ON’ and ‘HEATING’
- 2 years warranty on entire product and 5 years warranty on tank
Factors to look for while buying a water heater
- BRAND: One must focus to buy a good brand because guarantee, good customer service, safety is definitely offered by a good brand.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: one should buy a geyser which do not consume more power than the necessity. Always read the power consumption given in it’s specifications. Also check the ISI make given on the product label.
- THERMOSTAT: It is one of the most important features of a water heater as it helps to control the temperature. Digital meters also come along with some geysers.
- CAPACITY: capacity is the storage tank of a geyser. You should buy according to your usage.
- BUDGET FRIENDLY: always try to find the product within your budget because main features of geysers are available in all of them.
You can also check here best room heater available for your room in India.
So, the above-mentioned list has top 5 best water heaters. These all are best and competitive and price worthy too. In today’s world, everyone needs an instant water heater because traditional methods are very slow to work and it’s time to move with pace. So, buy any one of these water heaters for your home. We have also listed some small capacity geysers for instant water heating purposes.
This list of top 5 water heaters has listed all the top rated water heaters and you can choose any one of them as they all are trusted brands. You can refer this list for your purchase or you can also search for the products given in the list separately. The prices given for each product may vary depending on where you are buying from, online or offline and discount offers. These are approximate current prices of the water heaters. Please ask the retailer about water heater price of selected products before buying.