As we know that the air inside our homes can be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air, according to the WHO (World Health Org.) These days most of the city of India is populated. So to prevent airborne disease air purifier is must-have appliances. But selecting the best purifier for your home is really very confusing as there are a number of air purifiers are available in the market. To solve your problem I m going to list all the best air purifier in India. Select one for home carefully.
Here, we will provide you the reviews and options to select the best Air Purifiers for home, small offices, and shops, etc.
List of Top 5 Best Air Purifier In India Review
Here we are going to list the Best Air Purifier in India which is available online. We have mentioned here all the best selling air purifier review so before selecting anyone read our detailed review and check the price list below.
#1 Honeywell Air Touch i8 Room Air Purifier
- This first best Air Purifier in India by Honeywell is highly Recommended by the Indian Medical Academy for Preventive Heath, this air purifier is ideal for Indian homes. It is awarded a Silver A’ design award, for its breakthrough design. It is also on the list of the best purifiers in the consumer category.
- As we can understand an Air purifier must have low noise.This Air Purifier is built-in sleep mode feature, which ensures that we aren’t annoyed with buzzing motor sounds when the purifier is in working mode.
- It has also one more good feature which is it automatically senses the level of pollution in the room, and adjusts itself to resolve the problem.
In this air purifier review article, we have also listed pros and cons of best Air purifier India.
Expected Price Range: INR 16999 – 28999 /-
- Breakthrough design
- Long Filter Life
- Child Lock Feature
- Having LED + Digital Display
- A little bit heavy in Weight
- High Price value as compared to others
#2 Philips 2000 Series AeraSense AC2887/20 56-Watt Air Purifier
- This second Best Air purifier in India by Philips comes with 3 automatic purification settings: a General mode, extra-sensitive Allergen mode, and extra powerful virus and bacteria mode.
- In this Philips air purifier, you can choose your preferred mode to personalize and optimize the purification as per the requirement.
- It can effectively eliminate ultra-fine particles as small as 20 nanometers from your room, effectively reduce harmful gases such as formaldehyde, TVOC, and odor. Removes up to 99.9% bacteria and virus.
Expected Price range : INR 17599 – 25999
- 100% ozone free
- General mode, Allergen mode, virus mode.
#3 Philips 1000 Series AC1215/20 Air Purifier (White)
- this is third best air purifier in India by Philips. Its Continuous air quality monitoring adjusts the air purifier’s fan speed for a comfortable sleep
- The Philips purifier automatically switches to NightSense mode when bedroom light is turned off with its advanced light sensing technology
- Its incredibly dedicated allergen mode is specially designed for excellent allergen removal efficiency. It is100% Ozone-free with natural filtration technology.
- It comes with 4 different fan speeds including ultra-silent and turbo modes
Price Range: INR 7,919 – 10999
- Smart Air Quality Sensor
- Child Lock
- Healthy Air Protect Alert
#4 Mi 2 AC M2 AA Portable Room Air Purifier
- This Mi air purifier is forth best Air Purifier in India having the dimension of 25 cm X 52 cm X 24 cm you can easily move it anywhere in the house easily. It comes with a highly Effective Silent Motor which is ultra quiet and power efficient.
- The Best Air Purifier comes with minimum 30db Noise Level
- Our home is filled with invisible harmful substances. Get rid of these impurities with this air purifier. It is equipped with a 360-degree cylindrical filter and an activated coconut carbon filter that’s why this air purifier is able to takes in air from all directions and filters out formaldehyde, bad odour, and other harmful substances.
Is our air purifier review is relevant to you? Please let us know.
Price Range : INR 8500-14900
- Low Budget Good Purifier
- Large Coverage Area
- This one is the fifth best air purifier in India. It comes with HEPA filter technology which eliminates bacteria and dust particles as minute as PM 2.5.
- The filter’s specially treated carbons are highly absorbent and get rid of the foul odor, pet dander, and the smell of cigarette smoke from our home
- The best part is that it operates silently and comes with an inbuilt filter change alarm for our convenience.
Price Range: INR 8500- 11900
- Good looking
- HEPA Technology
- Efficient Performance
Outdoor air pollution can easily enter in our home when the windows and doors are open. But whenever they are closed, natural ventilation can bring in allergens and small particles – approx 2.5 mm – into our home. Indoor pollutants can also be generated from cooking, cleaning and from pets. Additionally, new indoor decorations and furnishings may release gases and volatile organic compounds which is harmful to us.
In order to stop the creation of Viruses and Bacteria, the humidity level of the room should be 40-70%. For that, we need to Air Purifiers which is very helpful for maintaining the room’s humidity as well as comfortable to breathe.
Air purifier technology efficiently removes:
- Dust Mites
- Mold Spores
There are different equipment’s which are available for air purification.
- Air Purifiers: It quickly removes pollen, pet hair, bacteria and more.
- Humidifiers: It adds humidity – hygienically and naturally
- Combi: It efficiently eliminates indoor pollutants and improves quality of air with best air purifiers
Buying The Best Air Purifier:- Necessary things we need to Know
As we already posted about the best Air Purifies present in our Daily Market. If you are planning to get a new Air Purifier in that situation there is some kind of necessary needs which you have to understand first:-
1 Room size
As we know there are many purifiers are available in market.Whenever you are planning to get one or more you need to first look up into your requirements about the space where you are looking forward to install an Air Purifier because each has different Area Coverage.
2 Filter Type
You should know which type of air purifier should be perfect for your home.like HEPA Technology.,Activated Carbon Technology, UV Technology, Negative Ion, Ozone technology. You need to make sure that one or more than one filter is required to remove pollen, smoke and other harmful gases.
3. CADR Rating
CADR stands for Clean Air Delivery Rate which defines the efficiency of the purification.
4. Portability & Weight
It must be easy to shift and having low weight so that we can move here and there efficiently
You Can Also Read Our: Top 5 Best Water Purifier In India Reviews
Above all are the best air purifier in India, You can go through as per the requirement and demand while purchasing the air purifier. Select according to your budget and stay healthy. I hope our air purifier review will surely help you to select the best one for your smart home.